Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stampin Up Holiday Camp






I attended a Holiday Stamp Camp put on my Loni Spendlove a local Stampin Up dealer. This has was my first experience with any Stampin Up products or a get together of this sort. I must say I had a ball! I tried so many new techniques that it was a fun filled day! I've included six projects here, we made a seventh, vinyl on glass but my pictures didn't turn out so well so I'll wait until I have it filled with Christmas stuff and repost it then. I loved the roller stamps, the punches (which I've only used a corner rounder and couldn't see why anyone would want punches, oops changing my mind!). This was a great way to try out lots of stuff, find out things I liked and things that were just ok. I'm looking forward to going again, or finding other companies that offer stuff like this.




Whoops I fogot the box we made so have added it here. We made the box and the plastic slip on cover and the six different tags. This was really really fun!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: