Saturday, December 12, 2009

Heartfelt Wishes



I saw this idea on Gina Ks Stamp TV called Split Negative. I didn't have a stamp as large as hers and realized after I was done I probably should have done the one ink gold but never the less I like the effect this makes. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss two of the layers and stamped it with a stamp from Inkadinkado. This will be for the Express Yourself Swap at Crafty Card Creators.
This is the second card I made using the other halves of the split negative. The two cream colored papers are from a discontinued wallpaper book. The stamp is Kathy Davis from Inkadinkado, the metallic strip across the bottom is from Paper Wishes Stickies collection

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Wow great job patti...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Patti...I like this idea...you did a great job with this.

Jennie said...

Lovely Patti!

JD/ Jill said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!