Monday, January 18, 2010

Heart Word Swap


Each month at our Yahoo group, Crafty Card Creators, I'm in charge of picking a word that we will all use on our card somewhere for the Word Challenge Swap. This month the word was heart.


 I chose a free digital stamp from Tracey Malnofski called Audrey with Hearts, isn't she a doll? I colored her with Marvy markers, added a little glitter around her and used just a touch of glossy accents on the small hearts.

 I used the EK Success border punch for the hearts down the side of the glitter pink paper which is from the Martha Stewart Holidays Collection (all Valentiene paper and lovely). I used a font I had in my stash called Crushed Out Girl, have to use this more often I really like the look of it. Ribbon is cheap stuff from Michaels but I like it because it ties great and doesn't create much bulk for the cards.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti she is darling! Your card is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

sweet card!