Saturday, February 27, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

I just fell in love with these papers, and unfortunately they were a gift from a friend (loose) and I have no idea whose they are (if you recognize them please tell me so I can give credit here). I modeled them after the sketch at Oh, Alice! for the Challenge CHAPTER TWO: Running in a SKETCHY circle...

And for the Quixotic Challenge - One For the Boys.

The little chipboard sticker is from Kelly Panacci and the Brad from imaginisce - Sweet Treats, rub on My Sentiments Exactly.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice card.. Perfect for a boys birthday card!

Anonymous said...

cute card..and yes perfect for a boys birthday...

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Fabulous take on our sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for Oh alice challenges.

Kristy x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable take on the Oh, Alice sketch and I have two boys that is the PERFECT sentiment, haha! Thanks for playing along w/ us this week!

Sammi said...

What an Awesome card!! I love your take on the sketch! Great sentiment too! thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
Sammi
xxx