Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Butterflies and Moths

I found a challenge at the ABC Challenge blog which was O - Is For One Paper, so I created this card with one 12x12 paper from the DCWV Mariposa stack. Love this paper. I cut the flower and moth out of the paper and popped them up, added a little hemp string and some faux stitching lines.

Just added a single butterfly to the inside. Still not sure who I want to give this to so haven't added a sentiment yet.  This is one of very few cards I've made that is the size of a #10 envelope, I like the looks of it, I'll have to make more this size.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my goodness.... and you afraid of moths.... can't believe my eyes. Giggle

Anonymous said...

OH wow this is really pretty...I love how this looks...very very nice.

Anonymous said...

I gave this a try as well, but I love yours, of course butterflies are a favorite...

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is lovely !! I love this card ! gorgeous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x