Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Forget your birthday??

I recently won seven digi stamps from Bugaboo Stamps and a blog hope they were having,
this is one of them, Tequila.
Don't ya just love this attitude????
This paisley paper a friend gave me and I'm not sure where it's from.   I colored my stamp with Marvy markers and added a little Glossy Accent to her glasses, earrings, and bubbles popping out of the drink.
I thought this would make a perfect belated birthday card and found this rub on from My Sentiments Exactly.
The bottom border scallop punk is Martha Stewart.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute...lol

Stef H said...

oh i love that sentiment! i just crack up every time i see it. and she's a looker - lol.

super, super card.

Annel & Steve said...

I love it..it is sooooo cute..
Annel
http://annelsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wonderful card! I love her boots too!
Great job!