Sunday, February 7, 2010

Road to a Friends House

I have put this card in The Pink Elephant - Challenge #52
All About Pink . . . . 


. . . . . and in the OCC (Our Creative Corner) Sketch Challenge.   I'm really loving these black and pink combos! The stamps are from Fiskars, a set I got at JoAnns.  Here's a look at the sketch, cool design I really like it.  Be sure and check out their blog to see other cards made with this design, so many ideas!!!

The paper is Martha Stewart, her Valentine Collection. The rose is Dazzles from Hot Off The Press. I stamped the Frame onto Watercolor paper and then inked the pink blush around it before pop dotting the top frame onto it.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Gloria said...

Great job...I love it

LORi said...

Just gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!

Pink Hugs- LORi

Laurel said...

This is so pretty! thanks for playing at OCC.

Mary Marsh said...

very pretty card-love the papers-didnt know ms had valentine papers-my michael's didnt carry it

Jennifer Stricker said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at OCC, hope you play with us again.

Anonymous said...

Very elegant looking...

Rose said...

beautiful!!

thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

Simply Shaz said...

Beautiful card:)
Thanks for joining in with us at OCC :)
Shaz x

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my! This is stunning! I love it!