Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween Cards


I saw the video on You Tube for a Double Slider Card using a plastic strip from a bag.  I thought I just had to try one!  When you pull the ribbon at the top then the card slides out from middle towards the top and bottom.  Pretty cool huh?  (See the next two pictures)



The papers are from Creative Imaginations and the Boo is a rub on from Michaels













Halloween Card #2 is a tri fold card.  I found this adorable ghost on Little Scraps of Heaven blog.  It's a SVG file and I cut it out with my Cricut and then stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Faces.
 I used Kraft cardstock for the base and inked the edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
Halloween Card #3  is another tri fold card.   It's called something else when it's in this style but my minds gone tonight and I can't think of it.
The witch is a chipboard piece from MichaelsI used the Mosaic embossing folder on the one paper (papers are from Imaginations and Fancy Pants).
The chipboad BOO is from Melissa Frances' Fall Chipboard.  I used Versamark on it and embossed several times with clear embossing (the same as I did the spiders).  The spiders were cut from the Doodlebug Cart on the Cricut and then I added bling for the eyes.  I got the eyelash yarn (the spiderweb) at JoAnns and attached it with glossy accents.

 




Halloween Card #4  is made by putting an acetate over the top of part of the card.  The polka dot is actually and acetate sheet overlayed over the tree, fence and witch.







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina Lytle said...

Love the halloween cards... It's one of my favorite holidays..