Friday, December 17, 2010

Ruffled Petal Flowers


My first video where I've tried to show how I created something so hang in there with me, comments are much appreciated!  I decided to join the Flower Swap at Your Paper Pantry for January.  The theme is tea-dyed and I sat and played tonight and came up with these ruffled petal flowers.This will be the first time I've swapped flowers and I must say I hesitated joining because of the gorgeous creations I've seen the others create.  But then I decided I can't learn unless I try and receiving flowers from others is the best way. Up close and personal you can see hands on what and how they created theirs.   If you've not checked out Your Paper Pantry do so today it's a great place to swap, chat, learn and grow your craft (or addiction as the case may be).

No comments: