Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Modern Linen ApronThink Fast Designs was the inspiration for this weeks Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog - Challenge #134.  I choose this darling apron because the print made me instantly think of Cosmo Crickets line Early Bird, perfect for the challenge.  I also used a chip board piece from Crafty Secrets, she had the right coffee pot what can I say?

Here's my card for the challenge:
I used Making Memories twine around the front mat
Don't ya just love that coffee pot?  She's saying 'Always with a smile'

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is fabulous, Patti! I love how you used the pattern paper with that adornment! So sweet!Thanks so much for playing with us at Etsy Inspired chalelge!

Queenie said...

Ooooh that paper is PERFECT for this week's shop!!! Totally vintage love!! Love that adorable little heart too! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!

Vicky said...

Great use of that patterned paper! This card is just adorable!