Saturday, August 6, 2011

Snail Tails

I used the Cricut Paisley Cartridge and the first cut on it, the Snail.  I loaded the shape into my Gypsy and made it into a folded card.  The front circles have been run through my Cuttlebug.



Face is from the Peachy Keen Simple Sallies Face Assortment PK-531

Because the glasses on the stamped face are a little short I just extended  them a tad
and added Glossy Accents to make the glasses shine.
A little bling for the necklace and a hairbow to complete her outfit!







Here three more I created in the same way:
Face from the Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment PK-490
Ribbon is Martha Stewart
Face from the Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment PK-490
Bling is Recollections
Face from the Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment PK-490
Hat is K and Company

I uploaded my Gypsy file to 4Shared if you are interested you can retrieve it here.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh MY Goodness!! These are SO cute! I love the bling and details you added to these little snails!! What fun!

I am a new follower!! :)

hugs,
Michelle

http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such cute faces you made on the snails -- they are precious!

Kathy said...

Love these cards, I also am a new follower. I would love for you to stop over and check out my blog.
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Kathy

Diana said...

This card is so cute. Simple Sallies is one of the PK sets I need to get. :)

Marlene said...

Patti, that is just adorable!!! I love this little snail!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Glad you are enjoying the freebies!

Amanda T said...

What darling cards! I love the details. Your blog is so cute, too!