Wednesday, November 30, 2011

merry everything

Another stamp from Mimi's Christmas by Penny Black.  I am in love with this stamp set, oh wait did I say that a couple of post back, sorry it's worth repeating!  The stamps just stamp so nice I know I'm adding more of these to my collection!  I stamped the little angel directly onto the mat (papers from Recollections Warm Hearts)

Then I restamped her again on white, heavy cardstock, and on the pink which is a natural fibre paper (I got it years ago at Costco) but the paper is very fiberous, like real handmade paper.  I accented the one I stamped on the paint with just a little deeper pink with my Copics.  I colored the one stamped on white and cut her out minus the halo and feet and then paper pieced them all together.

  I painted her little halo and shoes directly onto the mat.  Sentiment is also from this collection.
Inside sentiment is Stampin Up 
 The ribbon was a super buy at a local craft store when they were selling all their spring/summer things out. 90% off!!!!  The ribbon is wire edged so easy to manipulate where you want.  
Snowflake from the paper collection.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Patti!!! I love your cards.. that little Angel is so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Julie
Http://www.jscraftystudio.com

Vicky said...

Patti this is such an adorable Christmas card! As cute as it gets! I really like the kraft background with the white snowflakes and the ribbon is just gorgeous! Oh and the sentiment is a must have, how elegant!