Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snowmen Peeking


I made two cards with the same strip of snowmen that I
cut from the Warm Wishes paper collection from Recollections
The background paper is We R Memory Keepers Christmas Collection
I added a few stickles to the hats
and gave their noses a shine with glossy accents
the stamp here is from a Christmas Recollections set, it's
fast become a favorite because the quirky font and snowflakes

the sentiment as well is cut out from the paper,
stickles make the inside shine



This is the second card and I put them so half the
little faces were hidden all but the eyes and hat.
Cute, like they are peeking out from behind 
This is a sentiment from that My Sentiments Exactly grab
bag I'd told you about, really like the font on this stamp
A little brad holds the mini mittens in the corner together
the scallop punch is Fiskars

2 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards Patti! Such an inspiration to this non card maker here :D

Anonymous said...

well who has the holiday spirit...Patti does. These are just darling.