Tuesday, April 3, 2012

50 is Wonderful!


I made this card for my Niece's 5oth birthday, how she can be 50 is beyond me, seems like I just had that  birthday!  This is from the Lady Couture collection from DCWV.
The paper was a gift from a friend and I just love it!!!

I used my handy-dandy new stamp filing system to hunt for the
'wonderful' stamp (Stampin UP).
The numbers are Graphic 45 and the 'is' are black glitter sticker numbers.
The lady in the bottom is also Graphic 45 - papers assorted

I used a little glossy accents on her hat after I fussy cut her and
popped her up for dimension
 

This is a number 10 size card, I often wonder why I don't make more of these
I just love the look of them.
I have several other 'ladies' from this collection that
I've made into cards and will post them soon.

Thanks for stopping by to look, comments are greatly appreciated :-)

If you'd like to see my new stamp organization you can check out my
You Tube video below

2 comments:

Pssequimages said...

Thanks Patti. I have my stamps on acrylic pages in a Sizzix book I made with my Bind-it-All. I am PRIMARILY a digi-stamper, and so have only a couple hundred clearstamps and rubber stamps. Your idea makes it MUCH more compact to store these, and yes, I'm in the process of removing the rubber stamps from the wood blocks!--just not enough space! Thanks for the good video and clear directions for a better way to do it!

Kathy said...

This is a great idea. Thanks for the organization inspiration Patti. I'm going to do this.