Monday, April 15, 2013

Graphic 45 2013 Design Team Final Audition

Well everyone I've created my projects and my final video so now it's in the hands of Graphic 45 to pick their  team for the 2013 year.  I hope I'm on it, but if not I'm sure they'll have a fantastic team of crafters whomever they pick from the 30 finalists!  Each one on that list has a unique talent and style.  I am so honored to have been listed with them!

Here's my video recap of the three projects I made to showcase my style of crafting

You can find the File Folder Date Book blog post here 

The 'Leftovers' Box and Cards here

and finally the Bird Song Mini Album with Bead Binding here


3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh Patti, just beautiful work!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, lady!! Wonderful, wonderful projects and I can tell that it's going to be a long week of holding our breath - in the mean time, I hope you enjoy, relax, and find fun little distractions!! ;) Happy crafting to you!!

Unknown said...

so creative and beautiful...love it!

Scraps of Elegance said...

I'm rooting for you Patti. Good luck, and you created a beautiful piece. You're so industrious.