Thursday, June 6, 2013

It Pays To Hop!

I followed a blog hop for Swirlydoos Kit Club the other day 
and found out this morning I'm a winner!!!
I'm getting the new Bo Bunny Trail Mix Collection!



Are you doing blog hops???? If not you should be.
Not only do you get inspired by any number of talented crafters
showing us their creations you often get entered into one or
more drawings for prizes just by leaving a comment.

So get out there and start hopping around today.
When I went to the Swirlydoos blog  to say thanks for my prize
I see they have
another hop starting today, the
so what are you still doing here people, 
let's get hopping and have some fun, 
maybe you'll be a lucky winner like me!

Hop hop..... Patti





1 comment:

britgirl58 said...

Good for you Patti - looks really nice paper!