Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kudos

You know, I can't think of a better compliment to a crafter than to have other crafters tell you something you've made has inspired them enough to make it themselves.

A while back I posted a blog post and video showcasing my Notepad Holders.  I had a fantastic response to them and many people wrote telling me they were going to make them as gifts.  How wonderful that is!  I was estatic.  It's always a great accomplishment when you pick a project that others can relate to and be inspired by.

I had a crafter, Rosica Katreva, send me an email a few days ago and she'd included photos of her finished Notepad holders.  Rosica's from Bulgaria and I was so happy when she asked if she could do a tutorial of her own based on mine.  Wow it always stops me for a moment when I have others from outside the United States contact me.  I forget sometimes how small the Earth has become and how fast what I do here in my small little crafty space in Southern Utah can be in an instant in Rosica's home in Bulgaria! Fantastic world we live in and a wonderful time to be alive don't you think?

I wanted to share Rosica's wonderful Notepad holders and ask you to go on over to her blog and tell her hello from me!  She has a translate button so you can change it from Bulgaria to English in just a click.

Thanks again all my crafty friends for stopping by my place and sharing some time with me.  If you're not a follower of my blog yet, I hope you'll do that today!  Have fun crafting eveyone, and if I've inspired you to make something please drop me a note, I'd love to share your creation with all my crafty friends too!

No comments: