Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Step-Ups, Cards Made with Sizzix Framelits

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Do you enjoy making cards with different types of folds?
Why not try Sizzix Step-Ups Card
You can download the Instructional PDF to make this card


I had so much fun making these cards, see how different
a change of paper makes?  I used Prima's Lyric collection
for this card.


Do you have some special Gouls and Goblins
you like to send cards to?
How about trying something like this.
I left the Zombie on the far left open to form a pocket
perhaps this Spooky Grandma will stick a few
treats inside!

Join me in the video and I'll walk you through how to make these
darling Step-Ups cards


Supplies from the Cut at Home Store


2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

I'm so happy Paula recommended your blog! These are wonderful! I am now your newest google follower! hugs, de

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.

But think of if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more,
"pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this
site could certainly be one of the very best in its field.

Fantastic blog!

My webpage :: jacket with hoodie: http://msshirts.com

my homepage - personalised tshirts