Thursday, November 13, 2014

an intro to Kaisercraft Dies

 a Cut at Home Design Team Project




Kaisercraft has released new additions to their product line, wafer thin metal dies.  This one is the film strip with the words Smile and Love and a little heart included.  I love this die and can see myself using it in lots of projects.






The dies come in a protector outer sleeve of plastic, just like lots of dies do.  Inside you get a folder with a full size photo of the die on the back cover and the die on the front cover, notice in the photo above how the die stands in place even though my folder is vertical?  That's because inside is a magnetic sheet the size of the dies which hold them in place easily while you're working with them on your craft table or have them stored away waiting for the next project.




Check out my video today as I show you a more in depth look at the dies I tried out from Kaisercraft and of course a few more photos of the card I made with the film strip die pieces I cut.



Supplies from the Cut at Home Store


No comments: