Friday, February 27, 2015

Precious Memories Baby Mini

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today's Design Team Project for Cut at Home features Graphic 45's new paper collection Precious Memories.  Darling photos of babies and Mommies designed with a Mother's heart in mind.  I had intended this book be for a little girl but about half way through decided I'd make it unisex instead.   


There are a total of 8 pages, each measuring 7 1/2" x 5 3/4".  The book covers are constructed of medium weight chipboard and measure 8" x 6" with a 2 1/2" spine.  I used a combination of all 3 paper pads, the 12x12", 8x8" and 6x6" solids and patterns.


I also used numerous dies for the pocket edges above and many of the mats.  A list of the dies I chose will be included in the supply list below.  Some dies are no longer available at Cut at Home but you can always substitute your favorites or of course find something new to play with, these are only suggestions.


This mini has lots of fussy cut elements, that's because it's something I find fun to do and rewarding when I look at the finished result.  I hope you'll come join me on the video. There are so many pages you haven't seen here.  I'll be sharing my tips, tricks and suggestions for how to do the mini but I won't be doing the total construction because of time restraints.  If you'd like to see basic construction of the cover and spine check out my Playlist Triple Flip Mini



Supplies ---

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Thank you for the tips and ideas, Patti! I especially enjoyed your video tour! hugs, de