Monday, December 28, 2015

Sizzix Foxy Easel Greeting Card

a Cut at Home Design Team Project


Hi everyone, today I've got a little different style than what I normally do, it's a cute Foxy card using Sizzix BIGZ die called Fox #2.  I ran it through my Big Shot numerous times to get the different pieces to paper piece her together.  The papers are from the Tattered Lace magazine, I love that you get papers in each magazine.


Off camera I decide my little Foxy Lady needed a little more glam so I added some Bronze Stickles to her ears and Wink of Stella to her cheeks, tail and tummy.

There will be a complete start to finish on today's video along with more photos so I hope you'll join me there.




Supplies from the Store:
66074: Sizzix BIGZ die Fox 2
658989: Sizzix Textured Impressions 2PK Pinwheel & Stripes embossing folders
139900: Tattered Lace magazine Exclusive Feb 15 edition
SCP-013: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Whirl White cardstock
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra'tions Berry Black ink
TIM43218: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio


2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! I enjoyed watching the video!

Dortesjs said...

so sweet