Thursday, March 31, 2016

Simply Playing With Blooms

A Cut at Home Design Team Project


Today I'm sharing four cards I've made using Penny Black's All Abloom stamp set.  I love this set of stamps!  I wanted to see if there was a method to coloring that I like best so I tried my Chameleon Markers, coloring with a paintbrush and Tim Holtz Distress Inks and doing a direct-to-paper with the Distress Inks. I found out there wasn't one I liked 'best' I liked all the methods for the different results they provided.  I'm sharing only a sneak peek of the cards you can find the full blog post on the Cut at Home blog post here.

Please join me on the video where I'll share my stamping/coloring methods, the products I used and more photos to inspire you to pick up your stamps, inks and markers and just have fun.



Supplies from the Cut at Home Store:
30-325: Penny Black All Abloom Transparent Stamps
DF3424: Marianne Design Pearls Design Embossing Folder
CT2201: Chameleon Markers Deluxe set of 22 Markers
HCDP1-244: Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms Paper Collection
LF844: Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings
30-162: Penny Black Eloquence Transparent Stamps
TIM27195: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Victorian Velvet
TIM20240: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Tattered Rose
TIM27164: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Spun Sugar
TIM20233: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Peeled Paint
SCP-014: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Cuddle Cream Cardstock
SCI-001: Spellbinders Celebra’tions Berry Black Ink
TIM27201: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Wild Honey
TIM43225: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Fossilized Amber
TIM21483: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Scattered Straw
Supplies from my stash: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold and Dazzling Diamonds; Double sided tape, 3m Foam Tape, small pearls, Ivy Hollow Scrap Fusion adhesive; Seam binding; Crochet thread; Sharpie fine line detail pen; Martha Stewart Cathedral Lace Edge Punch; Canson Cold Press Water color paper.

No comments: