Sunday, September 17, 2017

How Many Days until Halloween?

a Sa Crafters Design Team Project

Hi everyone today I'm sharing a post for Sa Crafters.  I'll leave links to the products I used from her store and social media sites for both Sa and myself directly below the video at the bottom of this post.  I'm only going to give you a little teaser of what I made here, to see the whole post pop on over to Sa's blog and check out the full blog post and photos here.


Ha ha I'm sharing the backside of my Countdown to Halloween decoration.  You'll have to check out the blog post on Sa's blog or watch my video, or better still do both.  On video I'll share lots of photos and of course the why and how comes of what I did.  This is a super fun project to make.  Check it out and lots of other things to make in Sa's store.  Oh yes if you spend $30 Sa is offering a 10% off discount by using the code pattifans at checkout.  

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies -

Follow Sa Crafters here - Store - Blog - YouTube - Facebook - Instagram


Visit me at A Soul’s Heartbeat on BloggerFacebookYouTubePinterest and Instagram.

No comments: